Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Mani Technique


Hello Lovelies! So I don't know about you but I have always struggled to complete a decent manicure using my non-dominant hand. I used to clean it up using a q-tip or a brush but I would run into the same problems when using my non-dominant hand. So I was pleased to find a new idea on Pinterest. Basically, using a brush you apply petroleum jelly (aka Vaseline) around your nail and on your cuticles. That way nail polish that goes astray can be wiped off once the nail polish dries. This neat little trick made the world of difference and will be a staple from now on. I think that I will be doing my nails more often from now on since this method is less frustrating. This was the end result after a couple of days.
On my nails: China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat,
Sephora by OPI in Bare to Be Different, and
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I would recommend giving this technique a try if you are frustrated by non-dominate hand manicures.




P.S. This had nothing to do with this post but I love turtles and I was able to get this on my nail prior to Bare to Be Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment