Saturday, August 25, 2012

Better Late Than Never





Hello Lovelies! As you can tell from the title of this post, I am glad I gave this product a try. I was never one for tinted moisturizers because I didn't buy into the hype. I used to think, "A moisturizer is a moisturizer, if I want color I'll put on some foundation." But then came the BB Cream. When the hype first started I wanted to try it out, but I couldn't get my hands on one. Online reviews talked about another product that was similar to a BB Cream. Thus my impulse purchase of the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I tried it once and thought, "Eh no big whoop." This summer I decided to give it another go. The first day I wore this out I got several compliments on my skin. People wanted to know what makeup I was wearing. The ONLY thing I had on my face was this tinted moisturizer. 

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska (Light 2)
While I still have not tried out a BB Cream, I think this product will definitely hold me over. It gives a sheer cover that evens out my skin, and provides a subtle glow. I am not sure if you can tell from the swatch above, but in person you can certainly see a difference. A major bonus of this product is that contains SPF 30. Go on give tinted moisturizers a try! Oh, and let me know which BB Creams you are loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment