Thursday, August 23, 2012

Experiment With Old Regrets



Hello Loves! I am not sure if any of you spend time on Youtube, but if you do then you might be aware of the Pan Project. Basically it is a challenge to use up beauty products so you can make room for new ones. As someone that teeters very close to ending up on Hoarders, I was all about the Pan Project. More than anything I have tons and tons of lip products. From lipsticks to lip glosses to lip butters, they make up the majority of my makeup products. I found lip products that I either wanted to use up already or regretted purchasing in the first place. But, I didn't want to just chuck these products considering that I had spent money on them. After watching Youtube tutorials I noticed the difference lip glosses can have when layered on top of lipstick. So, I got creative with my makeup. Take a gander:
L: Clinique Pink Bamboo  R: Clinique Pink Bamboo with Lorac Trend Setter
Clinique Pink Bamboo with Fresh Sugar Kiss
From Left to Right: Clinique Sugared Maple, Clinique Sugared Maple with Lorac Trend Setter, Clinique Sugared Maple with Fresh Sugar Kiss, Clinique Sugared Maple with MAC Pure Magnificence
From Top to Bottom: MAC Gaga 2, MAC Gaga 2 with Korres Raspberry, MAC Gaga 2 with Korres Pomegranate, MAC Gaga 2 with Korres Quince



From Left to Right: MAC Mlle, MAC Mlle with Korres Rose, MAC Mlle with Urban Decay David, MAC Mlle with MAC Sweetie
You can see what a difference a lip gloss or lip butter can make when paired with a lipstick. After pairing lipsticks I was not fond of with other products I was also not that into, I found new wearable colors that I am looking forward to trying. So go on, get to exploring with your own not so lovable products!

Full list of products mentioned:

  • MAC Viva Glam lipstick in GAGA 2
  • MAC lipstick in MLLE (glaze finish)
  • MAC lipstick in SWEETIE (lustre finish)
  • MAC cremesheen glass in PURE MAGNIFICENCE
  • Clinique long last lipstick in BAMBOO PINK
  • Clinique long last lipstick in SUGARED MAPLE
  • Urban Decay pocket rocket in DAVID
  • LORAC couture shine in TREND SETTER
  • Fresh sugar lip gloss in SUGAR KISS
  • Korres cherry lipgloss in ROSE
  • Korres lip buter glaze in POMEGRANATE
  • Korres lip buter glaze in QUINCE
  • Korres lip buter glaze in RASPBERRY 





No comments:

Post a Comment